- Speed can be set from 500 to 6000 rpm (depending on the rotor housed) with 50 rpm steps.
- Spin time from 00:30 to 99:50 (mm: ss) in 10 sec increments or continuous operation.
- Acceleration and deceleration ramps settable on 3 levels.
- Automatic locking of the lid with the possibility of recovering the tubes in case of power failure. Unbalance detection with automatic stop of operation to avoid accidents.
- The centrifuge complies with the CE directives: IEC 1010-1; IEC 1010-2-020.
- Small size to optimize space. Combined with the specific cabinet it reaches a total height of 90 cm from the ground.
- The access height to the chamber of only 27.5 cm facilitates the filling and emptying of the centrifuge even for personnel of normal height.
- Warranty: 24 months.
Centrifuge BASIC mod. NEYA 8, 4×175 ml, 6000 rpm
Bench-top centrifuge Ventilated, with automatic recognition of the rotor, control of the presence of the equipment and verification of the maximum speed allowed. Safety speed limiter function. Microprocessor control and multicolor backlit display with simultaneous display of all centrifugation parameters. Reduced number of keys, adjustment knob with confirmation function and online help for extremely intuitive operation. Equipped with induction motor, without carbon brushes, maintenance free and silent. Maximum load capacity 4×175 ml.
Would you like to request more information about the product? Fill out the form below, we will be happy to respond to your every need.