Who is it for:
Ideal for all transfusion collection centers, hospitals and facilities that manage biological and pharmaceutical material, which need to move and transport such material, monitoring all stages of transport.
The system was born from the specific need of monitoring whole blood, blood components, biological and pharmaceutical material, during their most critical phase, namely the transport from one facility to another.
In light of this need, the project was therefore focused on the characteristics of:
- Simplicity: in the design of EsaTrace the creation of a product that is easy to consult and use for the end user has been privileged.
- Versatility: EsaTrace allows you to interface with various types of data loggers from different manufacturers and with different technologies.
- Configurable: EsaTrace allows the configuration of personal data, hospital facilities, bags, data loggers and other elements that make up the blood components transport system.
- Complete: Esatrace allows you to carry out and monitor all the steps necessary to complete a blood component transport mission.
Based on monitoring: EsaTrace allows you to monitor the status of open missions from any location, view completed missions and obtain summary statistics.
- Active: EsaTrace automatically generates alerts to signal anomalous situations to operators (battery charge, thresholds exceeded, etc.).
Esatrace is a web based program and thanks to this technology it allows access from any device connected to the network, eliminating the need of dedicated PCs. The possibility of having Esatrace in the cloud allows you to free yourself from the limitations inherent in the use of physical machines.